Saturday 23 August 2014

My Day Book




Now Updated for the new school year 2015-2016!! Organization is not one of my better qualities! One tool that helps keep me sane is my Day Book Binder. It goes everywhere with me! Each section has it's own title page with a tab, and inside each section there are subtopics with tabs. I keep all records of meetings whether it be staff, parent, grade team, etc. in one section. All my planning notes, monthly planning calendars, guided reading, math groups, etc are housed in another section. My assessment section includes running records, CASI data, anecdotal notes, and checklists. The student info section has IEP info, home phone numbers, etc. The template section is handy for keeping blank class lists, blank assessment sheets etc. In the schedule section you will find the school board year long calendar, timetables etc. And of course there are my Day At A Glance pages. I really love the format for my day at a glance pages. They are flexible because as we know although we have a timetable things can change at the drop of a hat! Grab a copy of my day book tool kit HERE.  Take a look at my day at glance format HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment